zaterdag 23 juni 2012

I'm back again...

Did you miss me? I hope so, because I really did miss writing a blog. At the moment I should be writing my paper about the IRA (yeah on a saturday), but writing my first blogpost on my new blog is so much more fun and I needed a break from all the information about Northern Ireland. Even though, I haven't much of an idea what to write in this blogpost. Great start, aye?
Anyway, it's been two years since I actually wrote something for my blog and a lot happened since then. The last time I wrote a blogpost on my previous blog I moved from Spijkenisse, where I lived for 21 years, to Vleuten. A new adventure was about to begin: a new study in a new city. Times flies and in six days my second year of the study history will be done. O god, it goes so fast and before I know it I have my bachelor in the pocket.
In the meanwhile I moved from Vleuten to Maarssen to a place with my own kitchen, living room and bedroom. It's almost six months now that I live in this attic turned into a small apartment situated next to a nice big park :) Really awesome! The greatest thing is that I have my own kitchen so I can cook whenever I want to. It's the best! So I have a lot of inspiration to write about cooking, my study, my new small home and well everything I love.
So prepare yourself for a blog full of healthy food and recipes; things that keeps me busy (mainly my study) and things I just love to do, like running and making photos. Yeah, that's right: running! I love to go for a run in the park next to my house. It helps to clear my head and the feeling you get after the run...is just great great great! Never fought I would be into a lot of sports and exercising. 
Anyway, I wish you all a great weekend :-)

Speak to you soon!

Love,

Louise

(p.s. the layout of my blog is not finished yet. Soon it will be finished. What do you think of the header?)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...